Saturday, March 22, 2008

happy birthday, love


yes, i thought this particular birthday wish was going to be late, but i still have 25 minutes to get it in before midnight. yuqing, my darling...i love you so much. i don't know what i would do if i didn't have you in my life. i'm so far away, and can't afford to get you anything expensive... but i still wanted to send you something beautiful... and you can't get much more beautiful than miss gong li. this is a shot from 'shanghai triad.' i first saw that movie with you, and i can't hear the music or even see gong li without thinking of you. she is like an angel to remind me of you and all the good memories i have of you. i love you, baby... i love you so much, and i thank you deeply for everything you've done for me. underneath, gong li will sing you a birthday song... a song that reminds me of you more than any other song i can think of. god bless you, i love you.

No comments: