Tuesday, July 29, 2008

life


i wanted to post more than one thing tonight. a few nights ago a friend of mine asked me to find-and-trick some bohemian pictures for her to use in something she's doing online... sort of a cyber-interior decorating gig. she gave me a general idea of the time and style she was looking for. lucky for me, it was right up my street, as it were. here's a classic cover to 'life' magazine. i think i've seen it all my life, in various places... including on the wall of jack and janet and chrissy's late 70's apartment on the guilty-pleasure tv show 'three's company.' i tried to bring out the red shades in my tricking, to make it a little more dramatic. i'm pleased with it. its a great magazine cover. i wonder who the artist was? it just occurred to me i don't know.

No comments: