Friday, June 27, 2008

tv people


so tonight i threw in my 'poltergeist' disc to get some shots from it. i didn't get very far...i found myself getting so hooked on the film itself that i kind of forgot to take pictures. my disc didn't produce the best results anyway, but i did manage to snag a few shots of the late, (and in my opinion, pretty great) heather o'rourke as the chosen carolanne. something about summer in the suburbs just screams, 'hey, let's roll poltergeist!' and yes indeed, it did add a little spooky something to my summertime night. it was so hard to get a decent shot of anyone... most of the time the gorgeous jobeth was moving or talking or standing in the light of vertical blinds or throwing her hair around. but just to make summer feel more like summer, i wanted to post something from the film. dig it.

No comments: