Tuesday, April 8, 2008

valmont


hey, who doesn't love john malkovich as valmont? girls, are you with me on this one? you know you love his fancy, slinky, manipulative, cold-hearted ways. if i was like, more awake, he'd probably get a much finer verbal tribute from me. hey, i'm not gonna lie, although i do love my darling cake-like valmont, i'm kind of posting stuff tonight until my p.m. 'anti-crazy' pills kick in and i feel like actually going to bed. but hey, valmont would probably consider it a very fitting tribute that just the sight of him makes me want to go to bed. the only thing that was missing from his portrayal of valmont was an explicit masturbation sequence or a man-on-man make-out sequence... and maybe one other kind of scene, but i'm not going to get into that here.

No comments: