Sunday, April 6, 2008

coy steven


morrissey just wanted to drop by and look handsome for us. dig that coy, cute smile. this picture is no more than two years old, i don't think. i had a nice easy day, and i'm in a nice, easy mood. there's not much i really have to say about this shot, i just wanted to mark my place in here tonight and kiss everyone. i had my first chinese food in my new place today; pork fried rice and egg drop soup. i'm just glad there's at least one decent chinese place in this wonderful tiny little town. not really doing much now... just half-watching saturday night live, and listening to the smiths track, 'oscillate wildly,' which i think may be their only instrumental. such wonderful stuff. okay, let me see what else i can post before my self-set bedtime of 1:30.

No comments: