Wednesday, December 31, 2008

my date for new year's eve


this should surprise noone. there's no question about it; my dream date for the midnight kiss is saint joe strummer. here's a younger picture of him, smoking what does not look like a 'store brand' cigarette, if you know what i mean. what an angelic profile. that nose is divine. and so fierce and talented. so joe, sweet darling, where ever you are tonight, please know my kiss to you will be passionate, reverent, wet, deep, slow, intense, and infinitely romantic. on 'earth,' however, i am lucky enough not to be alone in the physical plane... my wonderful new cat joanna strumbelina is here with me, perched atop my burgundy easy chair. she never had it so good. but back to joe... i've dreamed about kissing him, literally dreamed about it, several times. part of my brain would like to believe that his spirit is drifting down to earth to sneak kisses from sleeping girls. its like part of me knows what it would feel like to kiss him, just from hours and hours of studying his mouth. this is one schoolgirl crush i never saw coming. like, i've known who 'the lead singer of the clash' was for at least two-thirds of my life, and i never thought i would be dreaming about him. but i can't help it. he drives me totally absolutely crazy... crazy-from-beyond-the-grave. sleep well, joe. i love you. and happy new year. (click to enlarge)

No comments: