Monday, December 29, 2008

workstation


i've got to start a new picture file tonight, so i don't have a lot of time. been answering a lot of e-mails, too. so real fast, i thought i'd post a shot of my workstation in the cabin. i mean, why the hell not? here you can see my computer on the glass desk by the window. i've got that american flag flying high to show my wild patriotism. i've got a stuffed tiger-animal on top, chilling with a little stormtrooper guy. down near the left speaker i've got my jar of lip stuff and my squooshy 'stress brain,' along with a little disco light. and on the screen, we've got the glam and devious 'rope lads,' from alfred hitchcock's 'rope.' and, as a final sign that 'almadora sits here,' we've got the alphonse mucha calendar on the wall. hey, i've had worse work stations, believe me...!

No comments: