Wednesday, June 24, 2009

karen, barin' and sharin'


its been a while since i paid tribute to my beloved, sudsy and sexy playboy girls. and i thought i'd already posted this girl's ...spread, but apparently not. now, i remember this centerfold distinctly from my childhood. such a pretty face... and hey, let's be honest... such fascinating pair of huge, pretty boobies. even with my extensive knowledge of paper-bound playmates back then, i realized miss price was a bunny with... 'a little something extra.' well, a LOT something extra, obviously. i have memories of laying her pictorial out on my florid summertime hardwood floor. i remember sitting close, my chin in my hands, just gazing at her. it might go without saying that i wanted a body like that. now, being older, of course i realize a girl with miss price's measurments probably endured more hardship than a little girl like me could've known at the time... like finding clothes that fit, or even finding a comfortable sleeping posistion. but back then, to me, she was like a great curvaceous silvery fairy... and i wanted her as much as i wanted to be her. thanks, miss price. (click to... oh yeahhh! ... enlarge)