Tuesday, April 29, 2008

bluetiful


i needed something blue for this slot, so i dug around in my files and found this very cool vintage album cover. there's no story behind it... like i can't tell you i once found one just like it in my step-grandfather's shed or anything like that. but it kinda-sorta reminds me of my step-grandfather's place on account of he had a lot of old square records and square sheet music hanging around. i can still remember that house in carolina. every frigging inch of it. since my grandparents are dead, the last time i drove past that house, some other family was obviously living there. like i saw big junky useless plastic tryke-wheels and preschool swingsets out in the yard i used to play in. how dare they. like, part of me still lives there. almost literally.

No comments: