Monday, November 17, 2008

home


yes, all my loves and darlings, i'm home now. and i want to thank jean-lucien for taking such princess-worthy care of me whilst i was at his place. man, he loves me the most, and it shows... shows in the way he makes me the best pineapple upside-down cake i've ever had, and just by loving me in a general way that includes us 'spooning-as-adults' with the cat on the bed. so this little 'twin stars' illustration might be the only thing i can manage... like, i need time for that 'slumber party' monster to sliiide off my back, shedding that 'good time' jetlag as if it was a big, heavy, sleepy, silky, droopity-eyed 'mascara' seal. (like, you know, the 'cute' animal... hey, sue me... they always look like they're wearing mascara.) in any case, its good to be home. and i love you all.

No comments: