Sunday, August 16, 2009

jack


i've been having strange dreams lately. in them, i'm romantically involved with a mid-60's jack lemmon. although i've always been a fan, i have no idea why. i haven't traditionally thought of him as a sex symbol. but for some reason, he seems intent on finding me when i sleep and getting me to make out with him. yes, crazy, i know. so i went diving for some pictures last night; looking for some that seem to represent what he looks like in my dreams. this picture was pretty damn close. so jack, wherever you are, you may smile knowing a girl who was born in '72 is asleep somewhere, having erotic dreams about you. in my opinion, there is no actor alive that is better than you were. hopelessly drunk or sassily in drag; clearing your sinuses or straining spaghetti with a tennis racquet, you are an American treasure, and you never fail to move me. thanks, jack. (and maybe i'll see you tonight...??)

1 comment:

lucynell2 said...

he is supremely sexy