Tuesday, November 8, 2011

sleepy richard


yeah, richard looks tired here. and i know how he feels. i just caught myself like, chain-yawning after my last cigarette. so yeah, part of me wants to just pass on this for the night, but i finally got this thing back on track after so long, and i really don't wanna give up after three or four nights, so yeah, tonight you're gonna get whatever i can come up with. hard for me to believe i used to think ringo was so unattractive. he's actually really super-looking. and i love him when he looks all somber and cool like this. and i predict he may very probably be the 'last beatle standing.' i mean, he's only got one more to outlive... and i daresay paul's had a lot more drama in his life lately than richard. i think jean-lucien saw a recent-ish clip of richard performing live, behind the drums... and in between singing lyrics he'd call out: "...what's my name....?" ummm, wow... that's a tough one. is it... is it... ringo starr? the act i paid to see when i bought my ticket?

No comments: