Sunday, April 20, 2008

fab smoke


tonight's featured smoker is paul mccartney, seen here with the gorgeous george harrison. i have to admit, i probably wouldn't have even tricked and saved this photograph if george hadn't been in it. i mean, don't get me wrong, i love 'beatle-era' paul, but george is way ahead of him on the 'fan' scale as far as i'm concerned. i mean, if someone asks me, 'hey, who's your favorite beatle?' ...like, before they can even finish the question, i'm naming my sweet george. i was born in 1972, and i have reason to believe the 'all things must pass' album was playing within earshot of my crib... so my ears knew george before they even heard the other three. so, dig this rare shot of the two of them... it looks like they're at a press conference, but i don't know for sure.

No comments: