Monday, April 21, 2008

unite and take over


here's a artistic still frame i managed to nail with one shot. its taken from the highly recommended dvd 'the smiths : the complete picture.' needless to say, its morrissey doing one of my favorites; 'shoplifters of the world unite.' i was lucky enough to see him live in boston around halloween and he played this one... it felt like it was just for me. of course, my wild shoplifting days are over, but morrissey's beauty lives on. (?) after i froze this shot, i cropped it and tricked it to my personal taste. not only is the man a brilliant songwriter and singer, he's also one hell of a model. and although he's a little young for me in these early videos, he's still incredibly beautiful. so dig it... he is, after all, deservedly legendary.

No comments: