Thursday, September 11, 2008

depressed? a little bit, yeah


so, real fast to all loved ones. last night my computer snagged a very whorish destructive virus which demolished every last one of my picture and video files, as well as did a lot of other things. i've spent the whole day wrestling with an effing machine. after about ten hours, i finally got it back on line, only to get interrupted by an impossible-to-get-past offer to buy virus protection!! so i finally got it back up again, but expect to be cut off any moment now. so, here's the only picture i have right now. its morrissey, and his pissed-off face speaks of my pain. i hope to remedy things and come back in full force soon, but until i do,

just keep in mind i'm going to have very limited access to my mail, this blog, etc. and hey, lucynell... i think

your phone number went down with the ship, so over the next few days, either leave it with jean-lucien, or

call me between 10 am and 10 pm to remind me. arrrghhh! high tech bites me in the ass! if i can manage to before it crashes again, i'll post some more. i love you all!

1 comment:

lucynell2 said...

I'm praying for your computer. I don't know what I would do without this blog...

Love you Almadora!