Tuesday, September 23, 2008

wristband


okay, i'm real tired. since i've gone back to manual handwriting for my daily journal, i haven't had a lot of time to go pearldiving. in a way, its a good thing, because i get to feel the paper and the ink and the glue in my soul... but it IS more time-consuming. but i like the sensation of having it in my hand. and the muscles in my hand and arm that twitch when i'm working seem to send peaceful chemical signals to my brain. which has got to be a hell of a lot less expensive than my goverment approved 'crazy pills.' but, the end result is that my picksh beds are low. so, you're getting another shot of simon le bon. this is a still from the 'sing blue silver' tour documentary, where he makes a big deal out of getting hold of a wristband. he's still cute, though. but i have to say once again that the film quality and photography on this dvd transfer sucks chrome. (click to enlarge)

No comments: