Sunday, November 30, 2008

mia at frank's place


i love this shot. i remember i was in my early 20's when i heard-and-realized mia farrow was once married to the classic crooner, mr. frank sinatra. and, to this day, i wonder what in the hell those two talked about? i mean, to me, this strikes me as every bit an unusual pairing as john lennon and yoko ono. i think it made me realize that even a man like frank sinatra can become smitten with unconventional looks and a small 'bazoom.' and a wispy, almost-hippy chick like mia could be snatched up by someone as 'establishment' as ol' blue-eyed frank. this shot was apparently taken inside the house they shared during their marriage. she looks so cute and stylish and 'ready to go out on the town.' anyway, i love mia, and i dig this picture. sweet. (click to enlarge.)

1 comment:

lucynell2 said...

I never thought John and Yoko were that unusual of a pairing. After Frank married Mia, he was quoted as saying: "Finally a broad I can cheat on." That's for real.