Saturday, August 30, 2008

k is for klepto


hey, i had to kick off the k's somehow. so here's what my genius brain came up with; a semi-candid shot of a modern-era morrissey in a record store, so i could make a joke about how he's contemplating ripping them off! yes, he's a slinky cat in the local Peaches. he's playing it sooo causual, then, when all the customers are looking the other way, he's gonna pocket that bootleg sandie shaw compilation and rip the 'i'm stealing it' sensor tag right off the back. (ahhh, memories.) or maybe he's going for the release of 'a-ha's greatest hits.' which should be THE most padded-out recording ever. like, i can only think of three songs those jokers did. maybe he's getting 'men without hats: the deep cuts.' just for the record though, i wasn't busting on sandie shaw. she's actually pretty cool. ahhh, this is real lazy entry, i know. i think i need a good night's sleep.

1 comment:

lucynell2 said...

Peaches! God I miss Peaches. Going into Peaches was an event.

I think M is buying Gwar's greatest hits. I don't know why I think that. I just do.